who is the best Gp rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
I would like to think that I would not criticise a worthy team or World Champion. Some 'bashers' accused Rossi of only being a World Champion because he rode a Honda motor cycle.

This man in my humble opinion is the current Worlds best Gp rider bar none (get it BAR!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: sorry)

Last weeks race must have finally put the 'knockers' in there proper recepticles. :) What on earth happened to Colin Edwards?

Regards,
John

and surely Mr.Biaggi's supporters must now realise he has exhausted all the excuses for not being in contention

Vale - We are not worthy!

glojo said:
I would like to think that I would not criticise a worthy team or World Champion. Some 'bashers' accused Rossi of only being a World Champion because he rode a Honda motor cycle.

This man in my humble opinion is the current Worlds best Gp rider bar none (get it BAR!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: sorry)

Last weeks race must have finally put the 'knockers' in there proper recepticles. :) What on earth happened to Colin Edwards?

Regards,
John

John,

You are, as ever, well informed.

Valention Rossi is a natural. A true talent and star. We havn't seen his like since Doohan left the arena.

Have a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom