Who likes Gin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ditto, although it's ALDI's London Dry ... not quite Hendricks, but lovely nonetheless.

Not wishing to upset the serious Gin Conosours on this Forum, but I have just been on a Wine Tour in Keffalonia and as I spotted a Still in an ancient barn the owner "Fessed Up" to being allowed to produce Raki, he can do still as much as possible in 48 hours per year so after a period cajoling and persuasion, he brought out this year's stash, low and behold it tasted like the best Gin I have ever tried, not a Gin conoseur by any means, but it was to me a Gin Nectar! :banana:

My personal favourite is Caspyn Gin
made in Long Rock Penzance by two brothers
Jim

The most important thing to remeber about Gin, any other spirit, beer, foodstuff etc is that will always be something new to try !

Cheers!!!!:D:D:D

No-one has mentioned Penderyn, they do good whisky too (I’m not a lover of either but have been told it’s good)

Brecon Gin 70cl - Penderyn Distillery

Hold Bus,I don't mind discussing the appreciation of the various types of Gin available, but when it comes around to the Amber Nectar THAT CAN ONLY BE PRODUCED IN SCOTLAND, Welsh so called Whisky won't do! :doh:

Hold Bus,I don't mind discussing the appreciation of the various types of Gin available, but when it comes around to the Amber Nectar THAT CAN ONLY BE PRODUCED IN SCOTLAND, Welsh so called Whisky won't do! :doh:
I hate the stuff, so doesn’t bother me where it’s from :rolleyes:

Brought a bottle of tanquray export strength back from Spain, very tasty.

As I know to my cost, it may still be November but Christmas fast approaches presenting the ritual horror:

"Presents? Oh I really don't mind. Anything you think I might like....." (Translation: Better be bloody good or you WILL suffer...)

So, assuming an affnity for Gin, this will never fail:

Juniper Sling | Collections | Penhaligon's

All I know is that my missus absolutely loves pink gin, and she made me try it one evening and I can’t remember much after that...

gordons-premium-pink-distilled-gin.jpg

Gordon's did a very good job , Greenall's version doesn't even compare !

As I know to my cost, it may still be November but Christmas fast approaches presenting the ritual horror:

"Presents? Oh I really don't mind. Anything you think I might like....." (Translation: Better be bloody good or you WILL suffer...)

So, assuming an affnity for Gin, this will never fail:

Juniper Sling | Collections | Penhaligon's
What is it, perfume or a drink?

Just drink it , haven't heard of anyone disliking it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom