Who loves Crazy Frog?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road

crazy frog is a rip-off of something from a few years ago and there was a thread on this forum with it in! Can I find it? :(

It was just a cartoon drawing of an F1 car and the same recording in the background. We're talking a good couple of years ago but I can't remember the thread subject or any of the words in it.

techzoned.com or tekzoned.com or something like that, be careful when browsing, I typed it in wrong once to show mother in-law and got something very unsavoury!!

I first came across it as the "soundtrack" to an F1 car going round a track. We near wet ourselves at the time. We threatened to have a "race", ie start it off on different PCs at different times but, sadly, never got round to it.

Well I hate it!

It's a pants rip off, sounds nothing like a frog and I bet the original source is getting nothing from this promotion!

well as it looks like nobody's actually bothered to follow the link through

you'd find that in this link - the bl**dy thing gets killed off!! and not a moment before time too!!

Splat ! :bannana:

PS
Q What sort of shoes do frogs wear ?

A Open toad... :D

andy_k said:
here's the story behind it (or at least one version of the story)

by the looks of it nobody got ripped off :)

Andy

I have seen an article about this on telly, and i believe its true , they interviewed the pair ...... seem like cool, normal people, shame the ringtone brings out the dark side of me whenever i hear it !!! :devil:

I thought this thread was about Motard.

So in I come, and I find it's about that irritating, annoying, horrible sounding thing.

(no - not Motard) :p

K

makeitstop.jpg

Thanks Pammy. It was like a kind of release to see that seriously annoying frog flattend by the train :D Quite why people find it funny is beyond me :confused: A chap at work offered(no, threatend)to send me the ring tone the other day but i declined the offer, because if i opend a mesage that containd "that ringtone" i would instantly smash my nice new phone to bits!!!

Stu

stwat said:
Thanks Pammy. It was like a kind of release to see that seriously annoying frog flattend by the train :D
Stu

Wasn't it :D

I just don't get why anyone thinks that ringtone is any good :crazy:

Know the Little Yellow Chick is out to annoy us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom