who makes pads for mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ilunn

Car
E CLASS CONVERTABLE + B CLASS,
Hi looking for some new brake pads for GLA 220 (X156) does anyone know who makes them for mercedes? there is so much rubbish around, I.m wanting top quality without paying for someones bonus with main dealer prices.

Have you asked MB for a quote? ,they can be very competitive on parts such as brake pads. Also, try MB Edinburgh on eBay for good discounts.

MB Southend and Newcastle also have some discount on parts.
Buying from the dealer ensures the pads will fit first time. Not always the case getting them elsewhere.

Not been onto dealers yet as only found out hour ago. Will have a look at MB Edinburgh! Thanks DSM10000

Email Steve Jenkins

[email protected]

I recently bought the front bads, disca, wear sensor etc for my E320 Sport (330mm vented and drilled discs) for £182 delivered. All original MB parts.

Just because a company makes a pad for MB does not mean that the ones they sell after market are the same specification they supply to MB.

Because TRW were originally an American company their association with MB may date back as far as the Chrysler era.
In 2015 TRW were bought by ZF. TRW Automotive - Wikipedia
IIRC prior to the Chrysler era most of MB frictional materials were supplied by ATE who are owned by Continental?? ATE and Continental
In the old days most Mercedes parts would have been made in Germany but with increasing globalisation they could be made anywhere now whatever the manufacturer label.

Thanks guys got them for £49.95 with sensor and bolts (via the link Abcan posted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom