Who owns a registration?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yet another amazing thread on MBClub... 77 posts of nothing but conjecture and arguing.

Keep going Boys...

I love it when DM gets ****y on a weekend, can't help but sing to myself (to the tune of the original spiderman cartoon):

Dieselman, Dieselman does whatever a diesel can.
Blowing smoke in the air, cause offence doesn't care.
Rattles on, same old stuff, never seems to run out of puff.

And so on......

For those asking about reduced insurance with private plates.

When insuring our cars last time around the phone assistant/sales person informed me private plates help lower the premium, research showed less crime on card fitted with them.

I suppose makes the car stand out if being stolen but a set of cloned plates would sort that out.

That was Aviva btw:

For those asking about reduced insurance with private plates.

When insuring our cars last time around the phone assistant/sales person informed me private plates help lower the premium, research showed less crime on card fitted with them.

I suppose makes the car stand out if being stolen but a set of cloned plates would sort that out.

That was Aviva btw:

Interesting, my SL is with Aviva and has a private plate.

They've never offered/advised me that I could have a reduction.....and boy have I pressed them.

Will have another go on Tuesday.

I love it when DM gets ****y on a weekend, can't help but sing to myself (to the tune of the original spiderman cartoon):

Dieselman, Dieselman does whatever a diesel can.
Blowing smoke in the air, cause offence doesn't care.
Rattles on, same old stuff, never seems to run out of puff.

And so on......

I must have missed your constructive posts...

I'm not really bothered, but do notice that the forum has been taken over by sad, whinging old men that are more interested in bickering and arguing than offering any constructive help into what should be short threads.

Interesting, my SL is with Aviva and has a private plate.

They've never offered/advised me that I could have a reduction.....and boy have I pressed them.

Will have another go on Tuesday.

Same here.... please let me know what Aviva said... thanks.

I must have missed your constructive posts...

I'm not really bothered, but do notice that the forum has been taken over by sad, whinging old men that are more interested in bickering and arguing than offering any constructive help into what should be short threads.

Aww, don't get the hump I wasn't trying to offend - quite the opposite.

I've no ambition to be constructive and firmly believe that most threads seeking help could have been resolved by 10 mins on Google.

Keep it up, I genuinely enjoy your rants and have found myself agreeing with you more and more which worries me a little.

Having read many of your posts i can only assume that you are being sarcastic.

...I'm not really bothered, but do notice that the forum has been taken over by sad, whinging old men ....

Rubbish. I did not take over anything.

Well am new to this forum and I have to say what a bunch of moaning face c+nts!!! 7 pages of pish!!!
P.S hope you get the reg plate you wanted.

Well am new to this forum and I have to say what a bunch of moaning face c+nts!!! 7 pages of pish!!!

Are you moaning about people moaning??

Are you Dieselman's long lost twin? :devil::devil::devil:

9 posts and you get it.

Says it all......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom