Who remembers the ratty blue c-class from the June 27th GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Honey Bear

Car
'95 W202 C200 Elegance
To all who remember my terrible Merc.

After years of being attacked by cutlery, shopping trolleys, round abouts (I admit that was my fault) and Lionel Richie impersonators. The ragamuffin gave up the ghost...

Now, Kuanos..... New name. New life. And far more blood, sweat and gears.

Well this morning I got up at 0400-ish. Decided to do that bad thing and wash my car (fecking council!).

He's is what I achieved the morning.

P1000900.jpg
P1000902.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice dude but where is your star,lol

just noticed how disgusting my area is. It's a shame when your house is one of the only nice ones in the street.... both my neighbours house are awful. Do people no long have pride?

It takes a day to paint the front... Oh well I suppose that what I get fro living in the city and just off the A3.

Last edited:
Very nice dude but where is your star,lol

I'm not replacing it. Well at least not till move.

Some ar$ehole broke it off.

Wait till you see the boot. I did a lot of the work myself at my friends bodyshop. I obviously had A LOT of help. I didn't do the hood though.

I`ve got a spare one that you can have if you like

Hmmmm.... I might be interested. And by that I mean I am very interested.

It won't be going on ant time soon, but it will eventually.

Was that just a wash??? Or was some polish and wax involved in the reincarnation?

This morning... Both.

Before that, well you don't want to know. It was a serious amount of damage. Unfortunately there wasn't the time to straighten the roof. But I plan to get that done when I retrim the head lining.

I'm really impressed with the shine. I love my new wax. I might clay the whole car and get a fair few layers on there. I might finish off with some of the special "z"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom