Who`s He Trying To Fool?

esox

Driving back from town today i happened upon a W202 Estate in blue,after following him for about a mile i noticed something rather strange---it was badged up as a CLK 200!How bizzare.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
I`ve seen a W202 saloon that initally was a C230 Kompressor now badged as a CLK320 Kompressor.... - saw in it West End a few times..... crazy....

tosborne

Car
E320 CDI Jan'09
Maybe he's just trying to make his W202 appear less nickable?

I'm thinking of re-arranging my C240 badge to be a C2004 for next year!

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
Its all down to personal taste and plp can do what ever they want to their cars....

I personally prefer de-bading because in my own personal opionion think that it looks neater/cleaner - my Father used to own a CL600 and had it factory debadged to make it look tidy....

Flash

Big Ed

Car
BMW X5 4.8is
Once saw a Smart badged as a S600 (proper Merc badges) - not sure if it was wishful thinking or simply a pun regarding engine capacity.....

vito113

Car
One that's too slow…
……mmm, how odd

esox said:
Driving back from town today i happened upon a W202 Estate in blue,after following him for about a mile i noticed something rather strange---it was badged up as a CLK 200!How bizzare.

I know they made a C200K W202 for a while, maybe he had a factory special 5 door CLK ;-P

OP
OP
esox

esox

Theres more..

When i got back home i noticed another unusual sight,yet another W202 this time a saloon the colour of which was a sort of custard/egg yolk yellow.With the black bumpers/body trim it was quite a sight.(rare i mean before i start any colour wars)

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
Big Ed said:
Once saw a Smart badged as a S600 (proper Merc badges) - not sure if it was wishful thinking or simply a pun regarding engine capacity.....
That is pure quality and very witty - whoever it was :D
K

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
Thats terrible. Imagine putting badges onto your car that shouldnt be there. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cool:

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
CLS63 AMG
The worst thing has to be when people but badges back on, but in the wrong place, eg to high up etc...

Remember a few issues ago in ME magazine, someone had sent in a picture of a E000

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
I'm sorely tempted to swap mine around so it's a E820.

But knowing my luck I'd **** it up and end up with an E028 :eek:

K

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
LOL. . . . . I wonder what you would make of my W202 Estate "Guess the engine variant" , 'Nurburgring' Special edition :D !

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom