Who says Americans are...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy

Car
Maserati Quattroporte : Brabus A200CDi D3 : E300TDT
This post is lifted from C32 Life, Link below.

The kid posting is 17 years old :eek:

I lost my C32!!!!!!!!

yesterday night, after work i went out to get something to eat, and my friend got this new evoultion lancer thing, and so i decided to see what he can do, so we went on a empty road, my radar says everything is clean, my cousin was behind me in his g55, and he was trying to call me but my battery was dead, and he was trying to tell me there was a cop behind him. i couldnt see him cause the g55 amg is a tank. so the light turns green my friend is all wheel drive so he was out around 1 1/2 cars and my tires kept spinning and making the screeching sound and i was out i passed my friend at 85 mph and i was ahead and just went nuts at 110 mph i looked behind me a cop was behind me and another cop behind my friend. He gave me...

1. tailgating another car
2. speeding over 100mph
3. street racing on local roads
4. 5 counts of wreckless driving

Total: 3497$

I came home and my father took my keys and told me 'you lost it' bummer huh

Fair takes your breath away....

Can't link to the thread, here's the site -
Link then go to 'Lost my C32' posted by idrockac32

Can't believe there are so many under 20's driving C32's. Obviously spoilt kids!

youre assuming they have not made the money for themselves ..

young ears here:D

Originally posted by Black 1994 C280
What does the title to this thread mean?

Regards,

Don
It doesn't mean anything as it stands, it was an invitation to people to make their own minds up.
I deliberately left the last word blank, so as not to cause anyone any offence. I hope it hasn't.

I've subscribed to C32Life for a couple of years now, and am astonished at the number of American schoolkids who are bought brand new AMG's.

My personal view? It's absolute madness. A car capable of 155mph and 0-60 in 5 seconds in the hands of a 16 or 17 year old is more than spoiling your kids, its dangerous for them and others.

Maybe there are examples over here, and in other parts of the world, I just haven't read about them.

Oh and finally, it obviously isn't meant to include all Americans. :)

On the topic of Americans ....

One of my best mates has a quality English/American translation website.

Well worth a 5 min read - especially the Motoring section (hence the relevance).

http://www.effingpot.com/

Maybe there are examples over here, and in other parts of the world, I just haven't read about them.

I am by no means a world traveler as I have only been to Canada and Mexico so you may be right about the prevelance of Americans buying their spoiled children fast cars.

If you think that Americans condone this behavior, please read the entire thread:

C32Life Thread

Regards,

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom