Who wants 49.5 million dollars (US) ?????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boxbrownie

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML350Cdi BE now replaced, E220 2013MY just for a bit.....
Although still waiting the transfer to my account of a previous windfall of $1 million dollars, I am yet again the lucky recipient of another offer, but this time much larger, unfortunately my bank manager tells me I should await the first deposit before accepting another, reluctently I have agrred to his recommendation, thus if anyone has a spare account that could benefit from a small deposit, be my guest.....email as follows.

"Good day to you,
I am a banker with China Guangfa Bank. I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal, l am the Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director of China Guangfa Bank in Hong Kong. I want to present you as the owner of 49.5 million US dollars In my bank since i am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email: [email protected]
James Morrow."

I would of course be quite happy to accept a small finders fee for this, say around $1 million US (just to keep my previous donation balanced).

Any takers? :dk:

:D

I may be interested .Only problem is I have had to send £10k to cover expenses in transferring the 50 million Canadian dollars that I won in a "special overseas draw" in their lottery. Seems I did not even have to buy a ticket. I should also do ok from electricity as I shall soon be selling mine to the national grid ( after paying only a few grand up front for the solar panels on my northerly facing front roof. Will have to get back to you later as I have a double glazing salesman due any minute who can further reduce my energy costs, but the offer expires tonight.:eek:

I will take you up on the offer, but I will have to wait until Nelson Mandela's family transfers the US$15million from his Lagos bank account first....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom