Who will own up to watching this utter ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don’t know what it’s about, I don’t watch it. Don’t care if anyone else watches it though. Each to their own and all that.

Another thread full of moaners & groaners.

We all know these kind of people:

“Good morning Bob”

“What’s bl00dy good about it!!!” Replies Bob

:D

(No offence to any Bob’s out there. The above Bob is purely fictitious.)

Dirty Martini is OK though, after all you can just chuck the olive away.:)

Isn't dirty Olive on Love Island? I'll have to watch to find out.

Chris

I had the singular misfortune to accidentally catch a few moments of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" the other day. Dear God - are there really people like that? Please lie to me and say that they are just acting it up for the cameras so my faith in the human race is not diminished any further!

I’m just noting who doesn’t comment :cool:...

I watch it on occasion, so does the mrs ;).

Most members wouldn't wish to own up to watching the programme given the aggressive wording of the OP.

Nah, I'm with the OP. The myriad of 24hr channels has not improved our viewing choice, as they're just filled with dross.

Must admit we love a box set or 3. But as for watching what's served up live by the 5 uk broadcasters - forget it. Not to say we don't seek out something on catchup, but live tv. Nope. Even the weather seems to have gone downhill since it went NZ. Sorry @WDB124066 ;)

In saying that, looking forward to the WC next week.

In these times of division in our country, a programme that doesn’t take itself too seriously, full of young folk enjoying theirselves using the talents they were born with to get ahead in life sounds good to me!

In these times of division in our country, a programme that doesn’t take itself too seriously, full of young folk enjoying theirselves using the talents they were born with to get ahead in life sounds good to me!
True, but we are talking about Love Island though. :p

Most members wouldn't wish to own up to watching the programme given the aggressive wording of the OP.

Oh dear.
Aggressive?
A real snowflake reply.:rolleyes:
You think I'm going to hound someone because they like it?
A55mEZN.jpg

^ The guy who was threatening to dish out a 600psi punch to someone:D
It was 2 or 3 years ago.

Edit...... search "600psi punch"

Oh dear.
Aggressive?
A real snowflake reply.:rolleyes:
You think I'm going to hound someone because they like it?
A55mEZN.jpg

Wow, you just keep giving don't you?

Look back over your OP:

• Invoking the swear filter in the title
  • Challenging anyone to admit to liking a popular TV programme
  • Insulting the participants intellect despite some of them being better qualified than you
  • Self confessed ranting
Now you pull of the 'snowflake' insult, typical of the elderly these days.

At least you are confined to the MB forum where you can't do much damage eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom