Who will own up to watching this utter ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow, you just keep giving don't you?

Look back over your OP:

• Invoking the swear filter in the title
  • Challenging anyone to admit to liking a popular TV programme
  • Insulting the participants intellect despite some of them being better qualified than you
  • Self confessed ranting
Now you pull of the 'snowflake' insult, typical of the elderly these days.

At least you are confined to the MB forum where you can't do much damage eh?

I thought about giving this a reasoned reply but this will have to do. I have no need to re-read my OP. I'm aware of what I posted.
It was an opinion. I have one. You have one. They differ. Too bad.
You are the only one making a big deal out of an honest opinion.

Invoking the swear filter? Nope. My choice to put in asterisks .
Confined to the MB forum? :doh:

Just put me on ignore. Please.

Reactions: GLK
I have an opinion too^^^

There’s no need for any this from either of you. Life’s too short. :thumb:

No need to explain yourself Roger.

Freedom of speech means you can express your opinion exactly how you want within forum rules without having to justify it whatsoever.

Anyone who doesn't like it... not really your problem. :D

Grab the popcorn

Reactions: GLK
I just watched a few minutes of it, it's exactly as I expected, tarted up young guys and girls gossiping, it's like being a fly on the wall at someone else's party/night out.

I'd honestly rather watch a switched off TV gather dust, but some seem to really get something from these shows.

Then again those people probably have better social lives than I do. o_O

lopper? It's probably the best sentence I've read in a while, Rog! Clopper? Never heard that one before, not that I remember. "A cast of her clopper" will stay in my mind all day, and although I don't watch reality stuff, I feel like I may have missed out.

Clopper!:D

It reminds me of the kid who saw his mum in the shower, and pointing between her legs he asked "What's that, mummy?" To avoid any embarrassing discussions, she quickly replied "That's where daddy hit me with his chopper, son." "Cor, what a shot," replied the kid, "right in the clopper"

O.K. ...... This had me rolling on the floor, and my jaw and stomach still aches from laughing....classic !!
Sex with strangers.......... risky these days, might catch something nasty.
Sex on the beach .......... oowwwww sand gets everywhere ! not recommended.
Snowflake ?? .... thought that was a pretty patterned snow component, I cannot even be bothered to Google what that is supposed to mean. Although as an old person I am supposed to know. !

The TT is on this week on ITV4 so just sit back, relax and watch the daredevils road racing around the island. The Senior and the Electric Bikes are still to come and there was a new world record for the sidecars on Saturday evening past.
Seems since we have had so much choice of T.V. to watch, then there is an increasing amount of drivel to fill in the channels. We all like different things and if there is nothing on you like, then there is always Youtube. I have even been watching the old black and white films on ch 81 on Freeview.
Happy Televisual viewing to us all.

Steve

Reactions: MD5
O.K. ...... This had me rolling on the floor, and my jaw and stomach still aches from laughing....classic !!
Sex with strangers.......... risky these days, might catch something nasty.
Sex on the beach .......... oowwwww sand gets everywhere ! not recommended.
Snowflake ?? .... thought that was a pretty patterned snow component, I cannot even be bothered to Google what that is supposed to mean. Although as an old person I am supposed to know. !

The TT is on this week on ITV4 so just sit back, relax and watch the daredevils road racing around the island. The Senior and the Electric Bikes are still to come and there was a new world record for the sidecars on Saturday evening past.
Seems since we have had so much choice of T.V. to watch, then there is an increasing amount of drivel to fill in the channels. We all like different things and if there is nothing on you like, then there is always Youtube. I have even been watching the old black and white films on ch 81 on Freeview.
Happy Televisual viewing to us all.

Steve

My neighbour designs and manufactures the majority of the F1 Bike sidecar fairings/bodywork. The build up to the TT and just after the racing is a busy time for him. Our little country fills with some very exotic motor homes down to Transits with stuck-on tail lifts and sleeping bags.

His wife used to ride at championship winning level. She was the pilot!!

Having seen these things with no bodywork on (nude) you have to be physically challenged just to lie across one never mind wanting to race it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did watch it for the past couple of nights but that's because my daughter does so that's a sacrifice
Anything just to get her out of her room and actually talk to you

Although as an old person I am supposed to know. !

Old person, my ar$e! If your user name is anything to go by, we are of the same vintage. Snowflakes quickly melt when the heat is turned up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom