Who will own up to watching this utter ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it’s fair to say that the majority of us don’t watch this (and many similar) programme. But maybe (just maybe) someone likes them.

I’m guessing there’s many many people think it’s kinda sad to be a member of a MB forum.

Horses for courses.

What are these televisions that everyone is talking about :D Seriously though i think some of the TV offerings have deteriorated, even "Question Time" is rather inferior to the old days of Robin Day.

I hate football, I can't even go to the pub when there's a match on as it'll be packed with shouting blokes and randomly the volume will instantly jump 50dB when a player does something they either do or don't like with the ball. :rolleyes:

I hate football, I can't even go to the pub when there's a match on as it'll be packed with shouting blokes and randomly the volume will instantly jump 50dB when a player does something they either do or don't like with the ball. :rolleyes:

Really??? You don’t like football???

Get a grip Mike!

I watch TOWIE , It makes me homesick as I’m living up in Norfolk now,
Norfolk the county of empty pubs .:D

I detest pubs. Full of people drinking and enjoying themselves :)

My locals are full of people drinking and getting stabbed. I love pubs, just not when there's football on, as it sends everyone in a frenzy.

I hate football,
Oh !! There is a kindred spirit on this planet that can not abear football. Hurrah!. So I am not alone, the "stick" I have taken in the past for, not liking, knowing about, drooling over, you would not believe. Its as if I have committed some cardinal sin never having been to a football match.
However, Rugby ( Union), a mans game, played by men with peculiar shaped balls is watchable, and I do not mind that.
Go and watch the rugby instead, you can go home and beat the missus instead
No beatings of any sort in this house.!
Really??? You don’t like football???
Get a grip Mike!

So that will be two us ready to get a grip !

Steve

Clopper? It's probably the best sentence I've read in a while, Rog! Clopper? Never heard that one before, not that I remember. "A cast of her clopper" will stay in my mind all day, and although I don't watch reality stuff, I feel like I may have missed out.

Clopper!:D

It reminds me of the kid who saw his mum in the shower, and pointing between her legs he asked "What's that, mummy?" To avoid any embarrassing discussions, she quickly replied "That's where daddy hit me with his chopper, son." "Cor, what a shot," replied the kid, "right in the clopper"

This has had me rolling on the floor yet again........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Such a lovely evening here in East Scotland, I am away to take the dog down to the beach for a walk .........Clopper !!!!!!!! LOL

Reactions: MD5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom