Who would have thought an FS1E would ever fetch £10,000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Haha! I suppose you just had to have owned a Fizzy to understand.
My son is now old enough to race in the Yamaha Past Masters on TZR's (How old do I feel?...)
Last season he won a couple of races on the Saturday, then on the Sunday decided to promote a new sport of 'Motorcycle Surfing' in the wet whilst ahead of the field by 5secs on the first lap:dk:

BR4A6400.jpg
There's still life in the old stink wheels;)

The object of many a schoolboy crush....

Victoria-Principal.jpg
:eek::eek:

I loved my RS250, great to fun to ride.
View attachment 85589

...But even better was a a bike with 1/2 the capacity which I built for my son to race. A proper racing Honda RS125.
Having built it, it would have be rude not to test it. It's probably the most fun I have ever had on 2 wheels:)

View attachment 85590

Still not sure I could get excited about a 'Fizzy':dk:

Yeah they’re great bikes, I remember the Honda RS125 and 250 but never saw one in the flesh.
My Aprilia is off the road at the moment but got a Panigale V4 as my main bike, absolutely epic!, I’ve not had it on track yet but got Brands GP booked for June :D.

Yeah they’re great bikes, I remember the Honda RS125 and 250 but never saw one in the flesh.
My Aprilia is off the road at the moment but got a Panigale V4 as my main bike, absolutely epic!, I’ve not had it on track yet but got Brands GP booked for June :D.

Well that should keep up with the traffic!....and maybe a name change to Alvaro for Brands:dk:

Well that should keep up with the traffic!....and maybe a name change to Alvaro for Brands:dk:

I wish I had that sort of ability!, sharper end of the inters is where I will be unfortunately :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom