Who's Donza?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I reckon the next one already has. Wait a while, and I'll tell you I told you so ;)

Not this thread, BTW...

you know, I have my beady eye on someone too.......

By the way, I think it was Scumbag who discovered the Phatboy link - credit where credit is due. :D

oh aye, thats right, get me in trouble again.

Good old Scumbag, always there when you need a scapegoat.

petrol at the ready, clothes soaked, window open (I don't want to bleed to death before I smash into the ground in a ball of flames)

petrol at the ready, clothes soaked, window open (I don't want to bleed to death before I smash into the ground in a ball of flames)

***sharpening my potatoe knife***

stay around a few years and you will see the same thing again.

It comes round every year or so. New people, talk rubbish, get annoyed with those who expose, get banned, then we get the who banned them thread, then loads of threats about leaving, then a period of calm, then a bit of fun comes back into the forum, like at present, and we all wait for the next bumbag to show up.

and then again next year, and so it goes on.

Lol
I'm a member on a few single marque forums when i've owned particular vehicles, as well as the mighty piston heads, and they all seem to have their characters.

This one has got quite a nice feel to it, and it doesnt kick-off as often as PH, and its not got the snobbery of some of the others (pure gt, club 187).

Lol
I'm a member on a few single marque forums when i've owned particular vehicles, as well as the mighty piston heads, and they all seem to have their characters.

This one has got quite a nice feel to it, and it doesnt kick-off as often as PH, and its not got the snobbery of some of the others (pure gt, club 187).

I do think some of the characters make the forum, and I do notice that this one very rarely suffers from agressive behaviour. What I am often shocked at, is the ones who, on the forum in public at very nice as pie, and by PM, Emmail, become animals, or twisted people who condemn others and get a campaign against them, usually incorrectly.

Which is quite good when you meet them face to face later on. I have never reminded those who have done that to me, and then met me. They usually modify their behavoiur after that.

They usually have got out of shape over something which is often out of character for them anyway, and when you meet a smiley chap, laughing around, you tend to realise life is not always as serious as some think it should be.

Have I missed this being reported to the moderators?

Sorry Graham, my fault :eek:

Dear Moderators,

Guido's making some chips.

Love from Doofus
xx

yeah, sorry.

I was here, and I only came back to say I am not here again.

(Eating chips)

Happy New Year, hope all is well in Moderatorsville.

Tough uncompromising job done by overworked people who give their time for free lets not forget.

Second only to nurses in my opinion on the list of all time Real Heroes.

I can't imagine Guido eating chips. Pommes frites possibly :confused:

thems chips, and so are french fries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom