Who's Donza?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No idea how those replies where meant to be taken, but my question still stands.

No idea how those replies where meant to be taken, but my question still stands.

I hold my hand up.

I have not reported anything as I don't feel that anything needs to be reported.

However a reasonably new member may feel we have stepped over the line in the odd reply to their posts and may do so.

this thread is just a question he asked and has had several replies detailing the answer to who is Donza.

I hope that adds some clarity for you, and I hope that I am not alone on this particular case.

your heroshipfulness.

I hold my hand up.

I have not reported anything as I don't feel that anything needs to be reported.

However a reasonably new member may feel we have stepped over the line in the odd reply to their posts and may do so.

this thread is just a question he asked and has had several replies detailing the answer to who is Donza.

I hope that adds some clarity for you, and I hope that I am not alone on this particular case.

your heroshipfulness.

NO. I don't think you've overstepped the mark. Go ahead, take the piss as much as you want.

But at least include the answer to the original question.

(Go to the ZAS thread)
[to everyone reading]

Guido will once he's got the bandages on and the transfusion sorted..

NO. I don't think you've overstepped the mark. Go ahead, take the piss as much as you want.

But at least include the answer to the original question.

(Go to the ZAS thread)
[to everyone reading]

oooooooooooooo.

I think I made my point on there, and I was addressing Grahams question on here.

My guess is you missed one or 2 posts.

Or do you think being light hearted, is taking the piss?

Friendly bunch.

Friendly bunch.

Indeed

Mean_Girls_movie.jpg

:D

Ade

oooooooooooooo.

I think I made my point on there, and I was addressing Grahams question on here.

My guess is you missed one or 2 posts.

Or do you think being light hearted, is taking the piss?

well...... light-hearted/taking the piss...... whatever.

Anyway looking foward to seeing you in the next meet. Keep an eye out for my 2002, no sorry 2003 audi a4. or dare I bring the merc?

Depends if you can borrow it off the bloke who owns it

;)

I'm sure my Dad (the expert property guy) will lend it to me. But I better make sure my mate doesn't side-swipe it. (again)

:bannana: :rock:

Sure. But most places have closed (this ain't London y'know) so it's Pizza Express or John Lewis cafe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom