Who's got Air Con in their home?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Send us the link Abs. 👍
Here you go pal :) these are the ones!

I think yes it's more expensive but it's because of the 'smart' functions. Cost wise, I haven't spoken to him recently but a year or so ago he was quoting around £1000 for a normal unit to be fitted (similar to your quote). He is not someone who would rip anyone off, very honest but I will get a proper quote from him.

Thanks for the input. It is only going in the bedroom as unfortunately most of my time is spent there. The room is slightly bigger but I have excluded the fitted wardrobes. Im a bit confused, haven't I linked a 12,000 BTU unit?
OOps that's correct, that is 12000btu unit. Must have read the spec for one bellow that one. That 12k would be the perfect then and you could leave the doors open for it to cool down the rest of floor space. The compressor won't be too stressed (saves energy) and will cool quickly.
For the reference we are cooling our entire continental flat with two 12k btu A/Cs. We have positioned both internal units on the opposite side to the room doors so the cool air can reach every room. Of course the most pleasant temperature is in the lounge 16 and dinning room 12 but is quite nice in others as well. Same logic was used for positioning the AC unit in master bedroom.
Untitled.jpg

I should get a quote on Friday. Spoke to my installer and he fits a lot of Fujitsu and then can give a warranty through his supplier etc. However, he will fit the panasonic or any other should it be what I want. As long as it's decent and a smart one, I will go with it.

I have bitten the bullet and gone for the Panasonic 3.5kW in my previous post. Price was a bit more than the Fujitsu due to the smart features but the rest is the same. Main reason was because it was available to my installer via his supplier and so there won't be any warranty issues should anything go wrong. It should get fitted later this week. Thanks everyone for the replies and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom