Who's the lucky owner of this car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well cat d and for me a lot of miles under the bonnet plus a collection of lights up on the dash and it needs a service,I will let this one escape.

Poor thing. It's like that child that is so ugly only its mother can love it.
The owner is obviously not English given the grammar in the description.

I like to conservative/minimalist/understatement/optimistic language used in these ads....

It's been on a few times for £5495, but with a large house in the back ground.
1998 Mercedes C43 AMG RHD | eBay

Either new owner bought a pig in a poke, or the original seller is going for a more down to earth supermarket car park seller look.

Spoiler to die for...

I'm sure that was for sale as spares or repair a couple of years ago. Now back on the road, it has been on eBay a few times since.

This one looks reasonably straight and the asking price not too unrealistic (listing finished earlier today, unsold)
No horrors in the MOT history, but fails on silly little things, that while could point to a lack of care and maintenance, on the flip side, it could have been an owner who got his service and MOT done at the same time and they MOT it first. Service History missing could be a deal killer for some.

Mercedes Benz c36 amg 1996 rare car in great condition | eBay

Is sad to see a car that is becoming increasingly rarer each year completely ruined - looks terrible!!

Only one key is not going to help either, with the current situation over spares.

I'm guessing it's still the one button flipper key on 96MY, I believe MB have just re-released the IR key's for the W202/W124/R129 etc.

What a dogs dinner.
Seems to have gone to town with the shiny black spray too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom