Who's the mod to contact?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm somewhat perplexed by this thread and the attitudes displayed by some longstanding members. Have I missed something?

Is it not OK for someone to promote their business? Much the same way as other well respected longstanding members promote their indie businesses?

I'm somewhat perplexed by this thread and the attitudes displayed by some longstanding members. Have I missed something?

Is it not OK for someone to promote their business? Much the same way as other well respected longstanding members promote their indie businesses?

Suspect that there is a shortlist of proper grown up approved type business that will be tolerated and that detailIng is seen as outside of this by some.

I've got to say I've learned a great deal from viewing the threads in this section on detailing and I'm grateful to the pros on here who post their work, guides and products to use so don't see the big deal

So do I,maybe Mike (detailed) should have a look on his own threads where I thanked him and even comented (positively) on his work

Someone here called me a moron,simply because I was againts charging someone 600 for 14 hrs work was to much

This person says that he had every right to do so,yet he sends me an apology for doing so

Hmm. Beginning to remember why I took my last 6 month break from this forum...

So do I,maybe Mike (detailed) should have a look on his own threads where I thanked him and even comented (positively) on his work

Someone here called me a moron,simply because I was againts charging someone 600 for 14 hrs work was to much

This person says that he had every right to do so,yet he sends me an apology for doing so

Hello

I have not once had a poke a you, so why would I need to look at my own threads to justify you are polite and kind. Though I have just read through some of your posts here aimed at others. Frankly it looks like you are a lover of keyboard wars.

Suspect that there is a shortlist of proper grown up approved type business that will be tolerated and that detailIng is seen as outside of this by some.

But is that fair? If a man has a business to support himself and his family, who are you or any of us to say his business is less than any other business?

If people are interested in the topic, and wish to pay for the services provided...where's the harm?

This is ridiculously petty for such an esteemed forum.

R2...don't leave...

But is that fair? If a man has a business to support himself and his family, who are you or any of us to say his business is less than any other business?

If people are interested in the topic, and wish to pay for the services provided...where's the harm?

This is ridiculously petty for such an esteemed forum.

R2...don't leave...

Completely agree.
Assume your questions were rhetorical?
(see what I did there?)

Is that so!!!I doubt many will agree with you

Im just reading back from whats been said, and you like to have a stab.

I like how you quoted only something you can have a poke at. What about my remark before that states I havn't made a negative comment about you before. Or is that plainly true so there's nothing to argue with.

So pathetic seriously!

Detailed, did you used to be H13BS M?

There was more to it than that and you know there was.

I've apologised privately and publicly and I would have hoped you were man enough to accept it, realise that you are far from perfect yourself and move on.

Clearly that is asking for too much.

Dash...if Superspec has apologised privately and publicly...then this is reflecting badly on you. Time to give it up methinks.

Dash...if Superspec has apologised privately and publicly...then this is reflecting badly on you. Time to give it up methinks.

Done so already C,time to go and do some work I think

It takes years of practise to master a bucket and sponge.

Of course not.

You know there is more to it than that. But that isn't funny is it? You can't let your sarcasm run riot if you accept that.

It doesn't matter what you think of detailing. The FACT is that is takes a long time to master the skills required to correct paintwork safely remove no more clearcoat than necessary and without causing further damage.

Closing thread as this is getting nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom