Whose going to go for the Iphone 4S?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Just looking at the new features.

Siri looks a neat feature and a better camera etc.

worth swapping the 4 for or wait for the 5

or... upgrade to OS5 and keep the 4

:)

what are you iphone owners going to do :)

I have iPhone 4 and will upgrade the OS.

I already have a good DSLR for 'proper' picces and a Lumix for portability.

I like the look of that siri though.

Given the 4 will probably sell for what it cost me, its not that much to swap...

I'm tempted before everyone sells the 4.

I'll get Mrs D one - we've been holding out for a while now - her 3GS is well over two years old now, and hasn't been quite the same since I dropped it in a stream in Boscastle a couple of months ago ...twice!!

Siri ?

I have Linguatronic. Until Apple integrate their phone fully into vehicles then I'll be happy pairing with ViseoO

Im going to keep hold of my IP4... The new 4S is still a good upgrade, but not for me.. I'll wait till a facelift comes..

i just upgraded the software to IOS 5 today.. The GM (final version for release) was leaked on the net and is running very well so far.. some nice little touches here and there..

I've just bought an Iphone 3. I am a cheapskate:)

Im going to keep hold of my IP4... The new 4S is still a good upgrade, but not for me.. I'll wait till a facelift comes..

i just upgraded the software to IOS 5 today.. The GM (final version for release) was leaked on the net and is running very well so far.. some nice little touches here and there..

Where from?

I'm going to keep my iPhone 4 and just write 'S' on the back of the phone, much cheaper.

or S+ just to be smeggy.

Interesting to see how the OS5 works on the 4, I'm happy with the phone to ne honest and no 'need' to swap but then no one 'needs' a phone such as these....

any links?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom