Why AMG is the best of what Mercedes can offer...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Just sublime engineering.... Utter wasteful and sheer lunatic design... Vulgarity at its best!

Any owners here?

[YOUTUBE]DrUVMdkb4_k[/YOUTUBE]

Only for the distasteful Arabs and Americans and the Russians of course. Did I forget to offend anyone else ?

don't fogget about the drug dealers, they wanna be classy lifestyle criminal dudes showing they made it.

getting an AMG might come in handy in certain situations if they want to loose a Vauxhall copper following them. :cool:

don't fogget about the drug dealers, they wanna be classy lifestyle criminal dudes showing they made it.

getting an AMG might come in handy in certain situations if they want to loose a Vauxhall copper following them. :cool:

Selwyn Fogget?

Just sublime engineering.... Utter wasteful and sheer lunatic design... Vulgarity at its best!

Any owners here?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrUVMdkb4_k">YouTube Link</a>

That's the way mercedes shows the rivals who's the boss in every single segment !

I'd love one of these!

The six wheeler is huge...bigger than some estate agents' offices!!!

howmanyleft.co.uk seems to say none in the UK??

I like the self inflating tyres. Reminds me of Kitt Knight Rider sci-fi fantasy :p

Paraphrasing on Mallory's "Because it's there"... MB built it "Because they can"....

I mean... no obvious reason why build a car like that in the first place. It will have no commercial, agricultural, or military use due to very high initial cost and due to equally high running and maintenance costs.... but it's a beauty nevertheless. A bit like a very clever Swiss watch... it does not show the time any more accurately then your iPhone or RDS radio or COMAND... but it's a magnificent piece of engineering.

Also... this car has amazing abilities both on and off road.

The Unimog would have somewhat better off road capabilities, but it will be drastically slower and less comfortable.

And yet.... somehow the Unimog's charm shines through. Would I prefer this to a Unimog? The head says yes, but...

I appreciate the engineering, but that monstrosity has no place on UK roads. It belongs in a desert. I can't understand the excitement over a 6 wheel jeep.:confused::D

Also... this car has amazing abilities both on and off road.

The Unimog would have somewhat better off road capabilities, but it will be drastically slower and less comfortable.

And yet.... somehow the Unimog's charm shines through. Would I prefer this to a Unimog? The head says yes, but...
Mark , have you not come across the gold coloured monstrosity driven by those lunatics in Central London at all ?

Mark , have you not come across the gold coloured monstrosity driven by those lunatics in Central London at all ?

Yes I did. Also there were a couple (not gold coloured - from memory, white) parked on display in Park Lane near the Dorchester .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom