Why are there so few women members?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for that Charles, yes the ATS wheels will look great in Black or maybe Colour Coded ? The best car that BMW made IMHO.

Last edited:
Back covered in paint, unlike the wall I was painting.

The tyres are Yokohamas, Peter, and I thought about doing the wheels in the body colour, but the black I think breaks up a degree of the monotone of the colour (and emphasises the black of the interior). These are unrestored with old tyres on, just checking how they work visually.

DSC_0069-3.jpg

Send me the link and I'll join. I'd love to know what's the best dishwasher out there, fastest loading, cleaning drying times, quietest operating etc...:thumb:

A man!

Send me the link and I'll join. I'd love to know what's the best dishwasher out there, fastest loading, cleaning drying times, quietest operating etc...:thumb:

A man!

Try my Mrs. Doesn't say a word til she finished the while lot. Think its meant to be a psychological mind game over domestic responsibilities. Doesn't work on me though. I'm male. :)

Who designed BMW's from this era, Bruno's Brother......??

Last edited:
Those E9s are just exquisite. They were on my list too, but a good restored one would be close to twice the price, and restoring one could easily have cost three times. One day.

They can be found lurking in South Island High Country if you care to visit, rather good Pinot too if IRC.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom