Why do I keep looking at this ad...

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would too! Get it bought :thumb:

Certainly more exciting than a bank account...

Odd that the online MB service booking tool shows it was last serviced at 91800 miles..

I'm sure this place had a 996t when I was looking and it was suggested that a close look at their feedback was in order. It's been a few years so I may be mistaken but I'd look anyway.

ETA it didn't seem too bad but then there is this..

Never heard anything positive about them to be fair, but that is one lovely looking car! 😍😍

13/03/2017 Service Minor 11,719 Miles
22/12/2017 Service Major 24,055 Miles
23/01/2019 Service Minor 37,540 Miles

Go for it

I'm sure this place had a 996t when I was looking and it was suggested that a close look at their feedback was in order. It's been a few years so I may be mistaken but I'd look anyway.

ETA it didn't seem too bad but then there is this..
£98 million a year turnover!! Nearly £1.9 million a week in sales??
That a lot of metal.

I'd heard they had been in the news
Probably worth a pre inspection given that

Look at it though!!!

PS cheap RFL as well!😊
That'll help with the running costs.....

Well they have always been a 4x4 sales had a look round there a couple of years ago,it is a big place,that car looks great,I like them,if I had 50plus grand for a car for the weekends then I might be tempted,it is about 4 grand under what a sports car dealership would be selling at.

I’ve only ever been to Saxton once, and having been assured by phone that the car I was interested in was in mint condition I booked an appointment to view. It’s a whole day round trip for us so I asked that they confirm it really was perfect and FMBSH. It wasn’t, it was shocking.

It was almost five years ago, but it would put me off viewing another car there because of the distance, but if I lived more locally then I would certainly give them another shot if they had the car I was looking for. They did have a few lovely cars though, including a stunning Quattroporte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom