Why do men die first?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
Why do men die first? This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries but now we know. However, need to dwell upon these factors before getting to the answer

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist.

If you willingly stay home and do the housework, you most likely have a deeply supressed interest in soft furnishings.

If you work too hard, there's never any time for her.

If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation.

If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your lazy behind and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favouritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, that is equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, its sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it is typical male indifference.

If you cry, you are just a wimp. If you don't, you are an insensitive swine.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you are a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she is a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she does not enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favour.

If you appreciate the female form you are a pervert. If you don't, you are turning gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you are a sexist pig. If you do not you are unromantic swine.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you are vain. If you do not, you are a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you are after something. If you do not, you are not thoughtful.

If you are proud of your achievements, you are full of yourself. If you do not, you are not ambitious enough and her mother told her so.

If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you do not love her any more.

If you want it too often, you are a sex addict. If you do not, there must be someone else.

So, why do men die first?

Answer is quite obvious really.

Because they want to.

I've just asked permission from Jane to comment on this... Very funny!

I'm the boss in our house, Jane said I could be. ;)
Love you sweetheart. :D:D:D

Yep, it's a no-win situation!!
No wonder i'm a selfish, arrogant, male chauvinist pig!!!!! :rock::)

I always agree with whatever any woman says! But then go and do whatever I was going to do in the first place.:bannana::bannana:

Nice one. Another question ..... ?

Why is the area between a woman's chest and her hips called a waist ?

The answer is - it's a waist because you could fit another pair of boobs in there.

Bill and Irene had been married for 40, years and the cracks were starting to appear in their marriage.

After yet another blazing row one day..

Bill: "I'm sick and tired of you Irene, you're heartless, in fact, when you snuff it, do you know what I'm going to put on your headstone?"

Irene: "No?" .

Bill: "COLD AS EVER... It just about sums you up"

Irene: "Guess what I'll have put on your headstone when you snuff it Bill?"

Bill: "What?"

Irene: "STIFF, AT LAST." ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom