Why does the BBC think Barnsley v West Ham is prime time viewing??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercy1

Car
It's a car - just a car!
Just wondered...second division, third rate soccer on the Beeb's flagship channel at prime time on a Bank Holiday...
No offence to the teams, it wouldn't matter who was was playing, but one of the better teams putting four past the also rans was pretty predictable however they dressed it up...:doh:
Bit of second division beach volleyball (you know, the ladies teams from Australia) would have been much more imaginative :dk:

Just wondered...second division, third rate soccer on the Beeb's flagship channel at prime time on a Bank Holiday...
No offence to the teams, it wouldn't matter who was was playing, but one of the better teams putting four past the also rans was pretty predictable however they dressed it up...:doh:
Bit of second division beach volleyball (you know, the ladies teams from Australia) would have been much more imaginative :dk:

is 4pm prime time?

Token gesture for tv licence payer who likes his/her football in the meantime hardly any racing no cricket no top football no formula one, the odd wildlife or documentary and crap films.......great service for £150

Must have been the warm up act for the gripping 5 live radio coverage of the US Masters Golf.

Oh wait, that's radio.

Must be waiting for East Nation Street Enders then ...

It was a critical match for WHU (who are a Premiership set up club)- and they have been in poor form -so 4 goals not predictable
Premiership is littered with too many small clubs with big ideas.

I know what you mean. I settled down with a nice cup of coffee to watch Bargain Hunt and was dismayed to find it had been replaced with something about Jesus. Spoiling the Easter holiday with religion!

I'm sure your post is slightly tongue-in-cheek, and some on here will sneer at the suggestion, but football is by far and away the most popular sport in this country and I'd probably go as far as to say that it's 'bigger' than religion.

This thread will definately go in the bin, now that it's got football AND religion in it!

i'm sure your post is slightly tongue-in-cheek, and some on here will sneer at the suggestion, but football is unfortunately by far and away the most popular sport in this country and i'd probably go as far as to say that it's 'bigger' than religion.

^^^ :) ;)

Aliens visiting this planet would think football was the be all and end all, bores me rigid to be honest, about time we had some other sports apart from the inevitable football, how about some sailing, that gets very little coverage on the box. :(

I'm sure your post is slightly tongue-in-cheek, and some on here will sneer at the suggestion, but football is by far and away the most popular sport in this country and I'd probably go as far as to say that it's 'bigger' than religion.

This thread will definately go in the bin, now that it's got football AND religion in it!

That all depends on your politics....

top flight Football now is a sanitised americanised load of bollacks with over paid over protected and pampered players.

football is still the national sport and keeps 100.000 of kids fit and interested in sport so please less of the snobbery on here but what what is the point of the BBC now, I think they get a total of 3 hours max a week viewing from my household.

Even Chanel 4 makes a better effort with racing and documentaries. I want my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom