Why I hate Winter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marcos

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 estate
This is the reason I hate winter. At the end of every week it is ending up like this:mad: :mad:
29112007442.jpg

29112007441.jpg

29112007440.jpg
[/IMG]

The upside is it won't get any dirtier (usually), its too cold and wet to wash it... and even if you do, it'll be grubby again in 30 seconds.

If its any consolation, my slk has enough dirt and mud on it to make a 4x4 look hard....

I spoilt mine today as I had to go to MB, it was wet enough during the first hour to spoil it all, then the sun came out after it was all messed up. It never knowingly goes out in the rain :mad:

I have cleaned my new shiny polished wheels four times in ten days.... very annoying as they are already showing signs of pitting despite me washing them as soon as dirt even looks at them... will be giving them an intense polish this weekend and looking into some sealant wax stuff?

The car was spotless on Monday morning. I suppose the daily 140mile round trip I have had to do this week isn't helping.:(

This is the reason I hate winter. At the end of every week it is ending up like this:mad: :mad:
29112007442.jpg

29112007441.jpg

29112007440.jpg
[/IMG]
totally agree washed mine tuesday and it is twice as dirty as your pics will wash again tomorrow:crazy: ps need some nice side steps on your ml:D regards jon

totally agree washed mine tuesday and it is twice as dirty as your pics will wash again tomorrow:crazy: ps need some nice side steps on your ml:D regards jon
Jon
It's funny you mention about the sidesteps, I can't decide on the chrome bars with rubber steps or the full aluminium flat moulded ones with rubber grips.
Any help would be appreciated.

Marcos

this is my old ml with chrome sidebars/with steps genuine mb product and my exsiting gl with the running boards hope it helps :) :) ps dont ask me to put any other pictures up as it took me hours to make these fit the rules size as i havnt a clue :confused: regards jon

Attachments

• Mercedes.ML..jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Copy of gl 2.jpg
    Copy of gl 2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
ps ithink the running boards are best wanted them on the ml at the time but couldnt source one with running boards unless i waited 8 months for a factory build at the time :mad: so jumped the waiting list at the time and nabbed this one:cool:

Pammy hates winter so much as she cannot drive around with her top off. It ruins her hair :devil::D

I did not think that her hair was that long as to make any difference whether she had a top on or not, or is it a Lady Godiva type image that Pammy likes when driving

Not her head hair, she doesnt shave her underarms and can make lenghts of escape rope with it, so she is never held hostage in a tower over the west wing of the castle, awaiting he knight in shiny grey armour to climb up it and rescue her and take her to the land of Eeeyore!:)

Not her head hair, she doesnt shave her underarms and can make lenghts of escape rope with it, so she is never held hostage in a tower over the west wing of the castle, awaiting he knight in shiny grey armour to climb up it and rescue her and take her to the land of Eeeyore!:)
watch you nu## if i was you she will be cutting them off when she finds you:p look out pammys about:D

ps ithink the running boards are best wanted them on the ml at the time but couldnt source one with running boards unless i waited 8 months for a factory build at the time :mad: so jumped the waiting list at the time and nabbed this one:cool:
I reckon the running boards look a bit classier, I may even order them tomorrow:D

I don't suppose anyone knows the part No.

I reckon the running boards look a bit classier, I may even order them tomorrow:D

I don't suppose anyone knows the part No.
good choice:rock: and sorry but no to the part no:( and i reckon it will cost around a grand though to supply and fit:eek:

Probably fit them myself, I have already looked under the car and there appears to me fixing points so should be quite easy.:rolleyes:

Today I ordered the ML running boards, not cheap are they:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom