Why? Just why?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We have a team of experienced buyers who hand pick our cars from all parts of the UK

Really?

Hi All
Can you think of the looks if a new member turned up to a meeting in that thing.

Cheers

Andy

Pretty sure I saw that a couple of years ago at one of Acid's Dyno Days.

I'd like to say it looked better in the flesh. But I can't :crazy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car that taste forgot!! Damn that is minging.

You'd think for the near £30k price tag they'd have given the wheels a proper clean too.

132.gif

Hi All

Can you think of the looks if a new member turned up to a meeting in that thing.

Cheers
Andy

Hi, Andy

He'll think they're looks of admiration. He won't realise or believe that they're laughing at him.

Kind regards,
Mike.

I know its a wrap but surely devalued the car?

Suede in the UK frost and rain:confused:

It is awful and it is not a real AMG car, if you look at the brakes, they are just standards... So it was wrapped by someone who has not only got any tastes, but could not afford the AMG model and spent it on AMG badge and front bonnet... Poor car.

It is awful and it is not a real AMG car, if you look at the brakes, they are just standards... So it was wrapped by someone who has not only got any tastes, but could not afford the AMG model and spent it on AMG badge and front bonnet... Poor car.

Everything else seems AMG -quad exhausts/interior.He's ( potentially )taking a big risk advertising quite specifically as a CL63 -when all he needs is simply to put is the word "look" after CL63

Speaking on behalf of young people. It's not an age thing.

Looks sexy, does it have the optional hair dryer in the centre console?

Speaking on behalf of young people. It's not an age thing.

How old are you?

You're right it's not an age thing, to an extent. I'm sure a lot more 18 year olds would like it than 28 year olds.

I imagine in the circles the buyer moves in, it'll be liked and admired, and they'll be completely oblivious to the general public's perception of it.

Remember this everyone!? How does this manage to be both 1000x nicer than the felt car, yet still completely gross?? :confused:
1412700524366_wps_2_This_unique_Mercedes_moto.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like original car is a CL500 with lots of AMG mods beyond the obvious vomit exterior. Definitely a case of buyer beware given its advertised as a 63AMG, which would have had quad oval exhausts and drilled brakes

How old are you?

You're right it's not an age thing, to an extent. I'm sure a lot more 18 year olds would like it than 28 year olds.

I imagine in the circles the buyer moves in, it'll be liked and admired, and they'll be completely oblivious to the general public's perception of it.

Remember this everyone!? How does this manage to be both 1000x nicer than the felt car, yet still completely gross?? :confused:
1412700524366_wps_2_This_unique_Mercedes_moto.jpg

Was this one owned by Russian girl studying in London couple years ago? If it was, this was selling for about £40K!!!!:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom