Why men don't write advice columns......

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by Natalie, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Natalie

Natalie Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W211 E320 CDI Black, W124 Estate E320 Tourmaline Green, previously W124 E280 Bornite
    Dear Walter,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the
    neighbour's daughter. I am 41, my husband is 44, and the neighbour's
    daughter is 22.

We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke
    down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six
    months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his
    job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a
    variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no
    debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

Walter

2. gbjeppm

gbjeppm Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C207 E Coupe 350cdi, W166 ML 250 Cdi Sport, R171 SLK 350, Suzuki V Strom DL650
    Thanks Nat, made me laugh:)

3. scumbag

scumbag Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
    and man advice number 2.

well sheila, if you made more of an effort he would not be off with that over blown tart anyway. You make your bed, you lie in it. Look on the bright side, you wont have to do his washing, ironing, shopping, cooking anymore, and he will probably die of an overworked heart with all the stimulation and exercise he is now getting.

believe me, you are better of without him. As he is without you. God works in mysterious ways. But for all them other borderline boilers worrying about Handsome hubby running off with nubile nymphettes, stop eating chocolate and get some slap on.

Now get the kettle on. tea, please, milk and 8 sugars.

SB.

Dont forget, tune in everyweek and let Uncle Scumbag solve your problems with his empathy, love and Kindness.

Scumbag solves. The agony uncle for men who like to wear their hearts on their sleeves. An ear for all and a mouth for everyone.