Why men pee standing up!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
God was just about done creating man, but he had two things left over in
his bag and He couldn't quite decide how to split them between Adam and
Eve. He thought He might just as well ask them.

He told them one of the things He had left was a thing that would allow
the owner to pee while standing up.

"It's a very handy thing," God told them, "and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it." Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh, please give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Please! Give it to me!" On and on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he
could Have it. So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee
standing up. Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place - first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he
tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away - laughing with delight all
the while God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve,
"Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left."
"What's it called?" asked Eve.
"Brains" said God

:D :D :D

Surely Women can pee standing up?

Q. What's the first thing Adam said to Eve?

A. "You'd better stand back, I don't know how big this is going to get". :D

Simon said:
Surely Women can pee standing up?

Q. What's the first thing Adam said to Eve?

A. "You'd better stand back, I don't know how big this is going to get". :D
Sadly - Eve did - know how SMALL...........................she stayed put:rolleyes: :D

oooohhh manbashing tonight then

/me runs away as pammy gets the claws out

im joking (hey i aint afraid of much but yorkshire lasses do scare me when there annoyed)

So now we know why men pee standing up ... but do you know why women dont break wind as often as men ??

Because they dont close their mouths long enough to build up the required pressure.. :D :D

And you started it...... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

kikkthecat said:
So now we know why men pee standing up ... but do you know why women dont break wind as often as men ??

Because they dont close their mouths long enough to build up the required pressure.. :D :D

And you started it...... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
A lady walks into a Mercedes dealership. She browses around, then spots the perfect car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns back, there standing next to her is a salesman. "Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"
He answers,"Madam, I'm very sorry to say that if you farted just touching it, you are going to sh*t when you hear the price."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom