Why so many e55's???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the car is an 805, would this be a face lift? As I don't think the car has the face lift parts?

If its an 805 build it should have a mesh grill on the dash instead of a slatted one and a 200mph speedo. Those are the two obvious differences to me.

Have you got the reg # or Vin? The datacard is easily found.

Cool. Hopefully by 4pm tomorrow I will be an E55 owner then!! Then to look at upgrades :D

Thanks!

, it will have all the later control modules too , but no real way of checking that. 804 also has the mesh and 200mph speedo

easy swap with a E63 steering wheel if it is a 805

This is from the VIN check

"805 YEAR OF MODIFICATION"

Also in the pics of the advert you can see the 200mph speedo. My M5 has 180 (190 is there, but not mentioned), so having 200mph will be awesome LOL

This is from the VIN check

"805 YEAR OF MODIFICATION"

Also in the pics of the advert you can see the 200mph speedo. My M5 has 180 (190 is there, but not mentioned), so having 200mph will be awesome LOL

Lol the inner child in us always wins lol

I like having 160mph on my 55..... More amusing when asked how fast have you been? "Dont know....went off the clock at 160"

I like having 160mph on my 55..... More amusing when asked how fast have you been? "Dont know....went off the clock at 160" ����

Don't all AMG speedos go to 200mph? The one in my CLS55 did...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom