Why spend so much on mods ?!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£20k of body mods to get a CLK 240 AVANTGARDE to look like a Black Series. Plus an AMG badge. A new definition for madness or for all show, no go.

A shed in wolf's clothing :D

You'd get to your destination quicker on the bus.

Totally agree probably a write off at some stage !!!

£20k of body mods to get a CLK 240 AVANTGARDE to look like a Black Series. Plus an AMG badge. A new definition for madness or for all show, no go.

Totally ,

I love the way the people who do these sort of things always pick *the* most squalid locations to photograph their cars !

Check out pics 4 and 10 ( I'd link them but I can't figure out how to on the ipad :crazy: )

I love the way the people who do these sort of things always pick *the* most squalid locations to photograph their cars !

Check out pics 4 and 10 ( I'd link them but I can't figure out how to on the ipad :crazy: )

Yes they were defo thinking about image when they shot the pics :dk::doh:

Just tried but couldn't Howard :-/

Last edited:
I'll just spend twenty grand on converting my Cat D 2.4 litre car into a black series lookalike and take it round the back of the burned out shops , you know where the builders fly tip the rubble ... :crazy:

Then for the next shot , off to the road that no one lives on ... You know , the one where all the houses have metal sheet windows ...

That'll surely get people in the mood for parting with their cash ...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom