Wide Body SL600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spoiler pictures.

Last edited:
Is it possible to do multiple pictures or full size pictures?

Another spoiler picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 363
Is it possible to do multiple pictures or full size pictures?

Upload them to a site like Photobucket (free) and just post the image links here.

48866d1424349239-wide-body-sl600-image.jpg

Another view of the spoiler. The badges have not been removed yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 130
Sorry not a big fan of the spoiler.

I think it'll look more premium and supercar-like without a spoiler.

I am after a fast luxury cruiser which will surprise a lot of people on the track.

If you really wanted to do that, forget the body kit, sleeper mode will scare the s**t out of them not a GRP/Composite kitted out Batmobile :D

But it will make you smile, and that's what it's all about ultimately :thumb:

It will make me smile and young children as they have the same mental age.

The v12 engine is about the best base I could find. I will dyno my car for tuning however I am not after the biggest BHP numbers. I am after a fast luxury cruiser which will surprise a lot of people on the track.

I may do a one time vp109 tune for vmax to try to hit the 200mph mark, then revert back to the D/D tune. ( 750BHP )

Hi F1,

What bhp does the vp109 tune produce?

I might say my car has 925 FPT and standard gearbox, I have had no issues.

Mark.

I don't know until i do it. I would estimate an extra 50BHP using the VP109 and tuned for it. It will probably give you 20BHP on your existing tune.

Good to know you have had no issues with the box. What year is your car Mark?, also what mileage do you have and how many miles after the tune?

They changed the box in the 600's after 2007 for the 65AMG box, which can take quite a bit extra

I don't know until i do it. I would estimate an extra 50BHP using the VP109 and tuned for it. It will probably give you 20BHP on your existing tune.

Good to know you have had no issues with the box. What year is your car Mark?, also what mileage do you have and how many miles after the tune?

They changed the box in the 600's after 2007 for the 65AMG box, which can take quite a bit extra

Mine was one of the first, bought it new in late 03.
now done 27000 miles and total history with Mercedes.
I will say a lot of those miles have been done at full power!
Providing engine and box are fully warmed through they are A1.
Although I guess, a poor driver could do the box in fairly quickly.
23000 on the first tune and 4000 on the latest.

Mark

A bit of eye candy, for me at least.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 221
Still needs a little adjustment on the front bumper to bonnet. I am not sure about the red center caps but the rest i like. I will have to see it in the flesh to decide what else will stay or go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 194
One more, from the back, they forgot to do the MB badge in red :dk:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 206
I like it I think the body kit looks really good. Personal taste I would drop the red wheel centres though and go for black.

Well done and keep us posted on the engine mods. Hopefully see you at VMAX as well for a chat on mods.

Justin

Yes I think I agree on the center caps.

One more picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 164

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom