Wide Body SL600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wonderful! Thank you for that.

That house on the Lake Cunningham has been under construction for at least a decade LOL

Oh I miss NP ...

It was completely run down when I bought it. We stripped it back and rebuilt. I will probably do a home tour video at some point. I am building a 21 home gated community ( Oakridge Estated ) on Lake Cunningham, it is a Net Zero development using solar.

Cool! Wasn't that Philip Williams' house? I remember he showed it to me in 2006 ...

What are you doing for potable water supply at Oakridge? I've dealt with these matters before - I'll PM you if that's okay?

Sure go ahead, we have an R/O system drawing from brackish ground water which is also being powered by solar

J, sound like you got a lot going on. My mates got the 488 ridiculously quick car should be a lot of fun.

See you at GW in June.

Hey Ace, looking forward to GW, I have done most tracks around but not GW. I am going to bring the R8 if the work gets finished. I am going to switch from Turbo to supercharged as I plan on tracking it quite a bit and want to keep the smooth power delivery. I have a few aero and suspension mods happening also so should be a real track weapon.

Hey Ace, looking forward to GW, I have done most tracks around but not GW. I am going to bring the R8 if the work gets finished. I am going to switch from Turbo to supercharged as I plan on tracking it quite a bit and want to keep the smooth power delivery. I have a few aero and suspension mods happening also so should be a real track weapon.

I'm looking forward to lap you in my 210!lol

Looking forward to seeing how well it goes. Fast track GW so should go well.

The SL is currently having the audio sorted at command online with a CarPlay head unit, custom tweeter setup along with upgraded door card speakers and a 10" sub.

It needs to head to get all the upholstery done next. Does anybody have some good recommendations?

On another note I got sent a picture of the 488

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 47
The SL is currently having the audio sorted at command online with a CarPlay head unit, custom tweeter setup along with upgraded door card speakers and a 10" sub.

It needs to head to get all the upholstery done next. Does anybody have some good recommendations?

On another note I got sent a picture of the 488

Is that yours John ?
Awesome mota!

Yes it is. I will have to wait until the end of May before I see it. I have a SPA and Nurburgring trip planned for the middle of June so I will get to put it through its paces.

Interesting thread and great project :thumb:

Good to know. I will make contact with d-class, thx. For the help.

D-class could not fit me in until after the summer so I am still looking.

Thought some of you might like these pics.

Even got an SL63 AMG in the background.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 64
I can't figure out how to do multiple pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Don't know why that one is sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Back