Width of W204 Estate - with mirrors folded

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ghibbett

Car
C63 AMG Estate
Quick one - does anyone know the width (mirror to mirror) of a W204 Estate with its mirrors folded?

Dunno but I can tell you a S211 is 2063mm with mirrors out.

Therefore a 204 will be less than that my a reasonable margin.

The mirrors on my S204 do not fold until I lock the car - so if you're thinking "will it fit my garage" I suspect you need the width "mirrors out" - so you can use them reversing into that tight garage (as I have to do with my 968 cab). Not sure you can fold the mirrors on an S204 ignition on - but I could easily be wrong on this!

According to the brochure, 2009mm with them out and actual body width 1770

They don't fold in very much, quite often I think they haven't folded.

Thanks to all for the replies, but no actual measurement data. Someone pleeeeeeeeeese :D

Judging by my own on the E Class I'd say you're looking at a max of 80mm per side so that would be around 1850mm.

Why do you need to know exactly?

THis does not appear to be published data however so to get an exact number, you will have to measure them yourself

Not possible as my car has not yet arrived. The reason I ask is that I'm looking at buying another house which has a tapering garage. The opening is 1900mm at its narrowest point. Looks like it might be a no-go...

I like that. Buying a house to fit your car!

Tape measure?? with passenger front windows open from mirror to mirror.

Just measured it for you. I reckon it's 1890 mm but that's using a tape so may be a little flex - the mirrors hardly fold in past the front wings. You can fold mirrors with a button. This was on a c63 estate. HTH.

Last edited:
If you are buying a C63 then it is wider than a standard W204 and longer. The manual for the car will have exact dimensions, so the dealer shouldbe able to sort you out.
Kamal

10mm is a little too close for my liking - 5mm per side!

You're definitely going to need some carpet on the walls!

S

Out of interest, how were you thinking of getting out of the car?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom