Wierd - flashing lights in passenger door storage bin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

garystu1965

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Coupe
I'm sure I've seen intermittent flashing lights coming from the passenger door oddments bin. :eek:

I thought I saw something glistening in the passenger side door pocket - turned out to be sweet wrappers left there by cheeky passengers! No respect at all! :(

My missus is the worst for that sort of nonsense. She knows I can't bear to see even one spec of dust in the car. What do I find in it the other day ? An apple core and bits of Polo mint wrappers :devil: Plus she dropped a huge peanut in between the seats. :crazy:

culpano said:
My missus is the worst for that sort of nonsense. She knows I can't bear to see even one spec of dust in the car. What do I find in it the other day ? An apple core and bits of Polo mint wrappers :devil: Plus she dropped a huge peanut in between the seats. :crazy:

I'd ban her till she learns Respect. :rolleyes:

you need to do what this fella did.It was my mates mate if you can follow me,Last year he wanted a suburu wrx and his live in girlfriend moaned like hell at him for wanting to spend heap loads of money,after some arguing he got the car :rolleyes: this year he wanted a change and decided on a TVR Tuscan!Oh boy was she not impressed,even worse than last time.....................So he dumped her and bought the car :p

culpano said:
I'm sure I've seen intermittent flashing lights coming from the passenger door oddments bin. :eek:

Do you have puddle lights?

Tan said:
Do you have puddle lights?

No I have a puddled missus. When I drove home last night the flashing light came on every time I hit a bump. I stopped the car and thought "hang on that's a funny place to put a light anyway". Guess what is was....My missus had just bought a illuminated magnifying glass and she'd left the switch half way. the light was pointing up from the door bin :D Absolutely true.

pluggers said:
you need to do what this fella did.It was my mates mate if you can follow me,Last year he wanted a suburu wrx and his live in girlfriend moaned like hell at him for wanting to spend heap loads of money,after some arguing he got the car :rolleyes: this year he wanted a change and decided on a TVR Tuscan!Oh boy was she not impressed,even worse than last time.....................So he dumped her and bought the car :p

I always have to go through wifey too to get her "blessing" or approval before I get any motor a sshe knows I like to spend :eek: I was lucky to get my new AMG 18"rims last week.

I have now been told if I get a new C55AMG then the CLS will have to wait for a while longer as be waste just keeping it for a few months and loosing the money on depreciation so soon - its either one or the other according to her :rolleyes: I will def want the CLS but will have to work on her so I can get the C55 to play with before :devil:

Flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom