Wife’s been banned!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As a fellow OCD car sufferer I sympathise. I clayed and polished my sons car only for him to leave it for two days under a lime tree in the sun. This stuff is seriosly difficult to get off. A citrus pre wash helps quite a lot, but best to get it off before it bakes on as you did.

Just had the same experience - with the car not the wife. Stayed at a lovely Cotswold hotel & was directed to the car park that was effectively in a wood. Come the morning car was covered in sticky marks BUT no big deal because a few hours later on arrival at home they were easily cleaned off (with lots of water to minimise micro-scratching then re-waxed). Will be returning to the hotel again soon but will choose another spot to park whether the hotel approves or not. But would have been a pain if in the midst of an extended holiday with limited access to cleaning gear.
I suppose a car cover would be the answer but what a faff & something else to pack given moderately limited room in SLC's.

Trees in the Cotswolds, that it i'm not going there now. You would think after all these years you would have trained her by now. I blame you training :wallbash:

My wife managed to leave milky sun cream marks all over passenger seat black leather :wallbash:

She knows what she's doing - payback time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom