Wife’s been banned!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't know why you lot are so scared. I'm the BOSS. She knows her place. Tree sap on the car, her life would not be worth living.
Oh s##t, she's just driven up & I still have the ironing & hoovering to do, I mean she has still got the ironing & hoovering to do. Must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest mate, you’ve been a bit too lenient. Tree sap, what was she thinking. Hope you didn’t say her hair looked nice!

Off she pops to the hairdresser yesterday morning,no dramas yet,but oh my god when she got back it all kicked off……………….

SHE PARKED UNDER A TREE FOR 3 HRS AND THE CAR WAS ABSOLUTELY COVERED IN SAP!!!!!!!
it was horrendous and to make it worse she couldn’t understand what was wrong so for the next week it’s the bus for her as I’ve confiscated her keys until she learns her lesson.
bleedin neighbours think I’m some sort of weirdo jetting and washing the car off in the rain.

You have my sympathy, I would do exactly the same :rolleyes:

I would do exactly the same...if your wife did that to my car...my wife on the other hand...mum, I am not that brave

OP, sounds very reasonable to me.

She’s done it again!!!!!!
Cannot for the life of her see what she’s done wrong as it’s “only a bit of dirt”!!!!

Cannot for the life of her see what she’s done wrong as it’s “only a bit of dirt”!!!!

As a comparison put your dirty boots on the coffee table in the lounge and see the response
kc

As a comparison put your dirty boots on the coffee table in the lounge and see the response
kc
no thats just wipes off. tree sap is a pain to wash off.

Back to the wife, you need to have firm words.

While you still have teeth...

But in order to prevent WW3 did you notice her new hairstyle ?

Thought you said you were joking the last time ?

Drop some superglue on her hair, much the same as tree sap. That's what I would do if she hadn't locked me in my room😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom