Wife tried to write off the ML (lol)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gh3382

Car
ML350 4Matic
Good morning. I hope all is well with you all. My wife tried single handed to wipe out the entire car park at Morrisons yesterday. In the morning I recieved our insurance renewal whcih seems good at £290 for our Mercedes 4 X 4 and in the afternoon my wife decided she would make a bit more room whilst parking and scraped down the side of a Citreon causing severe panel damage. She went into a crying fit but no one is hurt and there is only scuffs and a small scrape on the bumper of ours which I wont claim for then I dont have to pay the insurance excess. Glad to say a protected No Claims Bonus but I expect a revised renewal. Cant believe how much damage done to the other car which unfortunately I think may be a write off due to the panel damage. I guess 3 tons of German engineering was always going to win. My wife said "I heard the sensors warning me but could not see the hazard so kept going". MMMMMMM .

GH3382

Good morning. I hope all is well with you all. My wife tried single handed to wipe out the entire car park at Morrisons yesterday. In the morning I recieved our insurance renewal whcih seems good at £290 for our Mercedes 4 X 4 and in the afternoon my wife decided she would make a bit more room whilst parking and scraped down the side of a Citreon causing severe panel damage. She went into a crying fit but no one is hurt and there is only scuffs and a small scrape on the bumper of ours which I wont claim for then I dont have to pay the insurance excess. Glad to say a protected No Claims Bonus but I expect a revised renewal. Cant believe how much damage done to the other car which unfortunately I think may be a write off due to the panel damage. I guess 3 tons of German engineering was always going to win. My wife said "I heard the sensors warning me but could not see the hazard so kept going". MMMMMMM .

GH3382
Oh no sorry to hear that you have my sympathy.

I will never forget in my early married days the following conversation, "mind the skip", "mind the skip", " mind the bl**dy skip" followed by a loud bang.
I exclaimed "what on earth were you thinking about you just drove into a full sized skip after 3x warnings"!

Wife replied "it's all your fault if you helped out more I would not have been thinking about the food shopping"!

My early introduction to married life lol.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, glad no one was hurt.
If it's any consolation my wife also ignores the parking sensors.
She tells me she needs to know the limits of the car.
Once she reversed into my car and just drove off.
I used to get upset but now I don't give a sh*t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom