Wife with pmt, rain and bored kids ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
God I'm glad to be back at work :)

Have to say I am (a little)

The Weather hasn't helped and my my wife studding for an exam next week I've been single day for the long weekend. Not so bad with the eldest (5) but the little one you cannot just leave to do some painting or anything...

Still they have had a great long weekend with their Daddy and quality time :)

This weekend just wasn't quality time, compared to last weekend, sun shining etc etc a pleasure but stuck in the house for 3 days arrgh

Still they have had a great long weekend with their Daddy and quality time :)

Apart from the weather that`s exactly what happened my end :)

Not glad to be back at work, awful day - worst in years. Loads of problems on machines( I work at a Printers). On top of that a run which I signed off on Thursday got rejected. I pretty much enjoy my job most of the time, but days like this I hate it. :mad:

Ahhh, go polish your merc with a port/beer/wine/scotch in hand and your favourite music on the system - good and loud............ :):)

Ahhh, go polish your merc with a port/beer/wine/scotch in hand and your favourite music on the system - good and loud............ :):)

That sounds like a good idea thanks! I've stopped feeling sorry for myself now, I'm not going to worry about it. it's only work after all:thumb::)

Great country crap weather.

Was really ****** off with our little island this weekend so many events parties called off Sunday, the cars are now filthy and we still have a hose pipe ban:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom