Wife's Golf R stolen last night - they left my AMG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No matter what security you got...a determined professional thief will find a way....a dog of any type cant do much when 'doped' up, or shot with a tranquilizer pellet, but at least a good bark might deter them onto an easier 'target'...

I did this exact thing, had my bike stolen from the garage, I didn't hear a thing, brought 2 Dogue de Bordeaux's ( not purely as guard dogs I may add, there just amazing dogs) excellent deterrent for car thieves/silly wag burglars............ Now however I have the huuuuge problem of dog Thieves!! It's a pretty common thing in my neck of the woods with big dogs at the moment. You can't win

I did this exact thing, had my bike stolen from the garage, I didn't hear a thing, brought 2 Dogue de Bordeaux's ( not purely as guard dogs I may add, there just amazing dogs) excellent deterrent for car thieves/silly wag burglars............ Now however I have the huuuuge problem of dog Thieves!! It's a pretty common thing in my neck of the woods with big dogs at the moment. You can't win

Rather have my car or bike pinched, than my dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom