Wife's new ML detailed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Les S211

Car
2010 S212 E350 CDI Sport, ML350 Bluetec AMG.
Picked the ML up last weekend as an anniversary present for the wife.

Handed over to Derek at Prestige Detail for a Protection Detail.

Very happy with the results and the car looks amazing now. Hopefully it should make cleaning it easier.

A few images below

2014-10-07 10.36.13.jpg
2014-10-07 10.36.59.jpg

2014-10-07 10.37.23.jpg

Car looks amazing!
You have done the right thing in getting the car polished and protected, it will be so much easier to look after.
I would go down the synthetic wax route myself, Chemical Guys Backlight works great on dark coloured cars, easy to apply and buff off, gives a rich deep depth to the paint.

V nice, I really like the W166, but then I would :)

You do spoil her, give it a week and the alloys will be kerbed and the inside will look like a bomb has hit it :thumb:

tromppost said:
You do spoil her, give it a week and the alloys will be kerbed and the inside will look like a bomb has hit it :thumb:
Her previous car. Jag XF had the wheels refurb'd 3 times in six years we owned it. Can't bear to look at damaged wheels. The kids will take care of the interior. Lol After getting the ML protected, she decided to wander of to Oxford down the M40 the next day. Car came back looking like it had driven through a pond. Guess I've got a busy weekend ahead to clean it up. Should be a lot easier now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom