Wifi Hotspot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alexman123

Car
C 200 Sport 2019 Facelift
Hi need bit of a help/advice.
I have C Class 200 Sport Facelift 2019. I am unable to connect to Wifi or get internet connectivity in the car comand system. When I go to System>Connectivity I get only two options, bluetooth and wifi but not Wifi hotspot as shown on Mercedes website. In order to buy Vodafone data plan I need to register over the wifi hotspot.
Ps. Is Android auto/CarPlay available on any car or need some sort of subscription/update.
937ae29a621f494b4526c370b6759546.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue does anyone have any answers to this problem?

Me too, but cannot help with solution.

I’m not sure of the intricacies of how it works but maybe an issue at Mercedes end as there are a few with this problem.

Robin

Hi,
Have u made sure u have a valid Mercedes me account and is linked to your vehicle correctly??
Older generation vehicles used the internet via the owners mobile phone but the later stuff u need a valid Mercedes me account and enable the feature though it. Also a data pass will be required via the Mercedes me account .
Your local dealer should be able to also check this for u

If you get stuck press the button next to the sos button and speak to the customer service agent who I'm sure will be able to assist. Any questions feel free to ask

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom