Wii e-bay bubble burst...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
It seems that Wii's have just arrived certainly in my part of the world.

Also looks like many e-bay people may be left with a fair bit of stock;)

Just watched a few go from £160 to £175

I'm going to wait until the new year and buy one me thinks:) from a shop.

:bannana:

There's someone advertising in a local shop window for £325 where I live, card went up yesterday. Think they might have a long wait.

I got mine for £170 from Woolies back in the summer:bannana:

No sign of any DS Lites though....

I bought a DS lite about a month ago and have the back up gadget with shall we say....

a few games :)

Its a present (not for me) but I think I will be using it a bit :)

I bought a DS lite about a month ago and have the back up gadget with shall we say....

a few games :)

Its a present (not for me) but I think I will be using it a bit :)

Wanna pm me some details please as kids are driving me nuts as they both have 1.;)

Our local argos had loads of Wii's today. £170. Beats me why people would spend £300 + from a stranger.

imagine just for a moment if there were a well publicised shortage of these consoles in the run up to Christmas.

How many people would go down to their local electrical/computer shop and when they were told there was no stock and no more deliveries until after Christmas would buy another equally expensive item or "next best" thing for their child's present?

Now just imagine there was no real shortage just big piles of them in the corner of warehouses somewhere which joe public didn't (or wasn't meant to) know about

2 or 3 days before Christmas, when a lot of people have finished shopping how fortuitous would it be for the shops if there was a "delivery" of new stock?

Conspiracy?

If you know someone who works for the Dixons group logisitics see if you can get a straight answer out of them :)

Andy

apparently the DS will be back in stock at PC World/Currys etc sometime tomorrow

a friend who works for a large electrical chain has told me there is a new version out in the new year,so nintendo have held back stock then will release this week to clear the vast stock of present model,wait untill the new year for the new model

a friend who works for a large electrical chain has told me there is a new version out in the new year,so nintendo have held back stock then will release this week to clear the vast stock of present model,wait untill the new year for the new model

more like Nintendo have instructed retailers to hold back stock :)

This has been rumoured for a long time now - hence the talks of a possible shortage back in September

Any idea how the new model is different?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom