Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2016 Finalists.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Source Boredpanda.

The 52nd annual 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year' (WPY) competition has recently released a preview of this year's finalists.
A curious fox in an urban area, a hungry hornbill eating a termite, mayflies swarming around under a starry night sky...
These spectacular images and a few more stood out for the judges as the best of the best photography.

It all started in 1965. There were about 500 entries back then, but now, more than fifty years later, it has attracted almost 50,000 of them.
The entries are from professionals and amateurs, from no less than 95 countries.

All images are rated in three categories: originality, creativity, and technical excellence.
The WPY52 exhibition will be on display from the 21st of October at Natural History Museum, London.

LINK.

Foxy gets my vote. :cool:

wildlife-photographer-of-the-year-2016-national-history-museum-10-57c824cc75d22__880.jpg

Last edited:
ringway said:
Source Boredpanda. The 52nd annual 'Wildlife Photographer of the Year' (WPY) competition has recently released a preview of this year's finalists. A curious fox in an urban area, a hungry hornbill eating a termite, mayflies swarming around under a starry night sky... These spectacular images and a few more stood out for the judges as the best of the best photography. It all started in 1965. There were about 500 entries back then, but now, more than fifty years later, it has attracted almost 50,000 of them. The entries are from professionals and amateurs, from no less than 95 countries. All images are rated in three categories: originality, creativity, and technical excellence. The WPY52 exhibition will be on display from the 21st of October at Natural History Museum, London. LINK. Foxy gets my vote. :cool:

Thanks for sharing, some great pictures there but I tend to agree with you on the fox!

Thanks for sharing, some great pictures there but I tend to agree with you on the fox!

Some of the other images are rarer and more difficult to capture, but the fox image is so much sweeter and takes me back to THIS. :)

For the record, here is what I hope to be a safe link to my MBClub thread. LINK.

The Fox is just fantastic.

I also really liked the lion and Pangolin and the killer whale/ship combo.

Really great pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom