will it ever stop raining?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulE230

The first summer for years that I have a/c and so far no need to use it! :crazy:

It is starting to get a bit beyone a joke now :(

I heard on the radio yesterday, that there will be one glorious day only in July.
I think it was the 18th.
How can they tell us that, when they can't even get 24hrs right normally.:rolleyes:

As soon as we get a couple of nice days there will be a hosepipe ban.

There hasnt been a single day's snow since i bought the 4x4 grrrr

We have had rain every single day for the last 3 weeks, sometimes torrential, sometimes just the odd shower but it hasn't missed yet
Including this morning. :(

They do say it may be dry tomorow though.

Rain dance?

Too many Hopi dancing down the reservation for the tourists?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The weather really has got its knickers in a twist .
Yesterday in Clapham, London it was hailing, are you sure this is really July??

I got home from work yesterday to find the jungle that passes for my lawn dry for the first time in months.

I hauled the (electric) mower out of the shed as the first drops of rain started to fall.

Obviously 30 mins later it was sunny again but the grass was (and always seems to be) too wet to mow.

It just p****es me off! :mad:

I got home from work yesterday to find the jungle that passes for my lawn dry for the first time in months.

I hauled the (electric) mower out of the shed as the first drops of rain started to fall.

Obviously 30 mins later it was sunny again but the grass was (and always seems to be) too wet to mow.

It just p****es me off! :mad:

Again a catch 22, once it is short it dries quicker, so you can cut it, the timing is crucial

With the weather as it is, it can't be long till christmas:rolleyes: :D Well I can honestly say it is not rai...............opps yes it is.:D :D

Ho hum, ho hum,
The sun is shining the birds are singing

If you click on this link you will see our harbourside, although the quality of picture is very poor.

Oh and I will be doing my yearly sun dance for the third week of August :)

terpning-preparing-for-the-sun-dance.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom