Will you be displaying your tax disc after 1 Oct?

Will you display your (old) paper disc?

• Yes

Votes: 45 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't wait…

the_sun_25012011.png

Leaving mine where it is until it expires. I will rather miss the tax discs personally.

more importantly - how best to clean the windscreen where the tax disc holder used to be?

Rashman - we need your help!

QW needs to update his buyer's guide for so many many reasons, including the change to the tax discs ;) :)

[YOUTUBE]CUVmNCdf4tI[/YOUTUBE]

I'm thinking of replacing mine with a Guinness label

Just like old times....

Every car on the road will have a redundant holder... Surely someone must be thinking .. hang on a second if we had a round membership disc we could used that!

Just renewed mine online, its starts on October 1st, the conformation email from Dvla says I will not not get a paper tax disc.
There is already a market on ebay for tax discs

Every car on the road will have a redundant holder... Surely someone must be thinking .. hang on a second if we had a round membership disc we could used that!

What other shape of disc is there?

And isn't the MB Club sticker circular?

I bought a Richbrook engraved Mercedes-Benz tax disc holder last year, so have had just one year's use out of it. There's surely a marketing opportunity there for someone?

I might just put this in instead…

speed-camera-funny-taxdischolder-mag169.png

Mine will stay on until they fall off. Force of inertia.

I got my SM's new tax disc just last week, which is round but no perforations. I have never been able to cut a round shape so I am going to leave the old one in and take the risk for two weeks.

Replacing my tax with MB CLUB round window sticker , I have all the old tax disks for my car mite have to see what there selling for on e bay

Tax disk coming off.

I prefer my cars as nature intended - no stickers.

Sadly my Residents Parking Permit will be staying.

Just realised it was not the round sticker I ordered from mb club but the tax disk holder :doh: have to use it for NHS parking permite

The VED holder could be left in place and used for parking tickets eliminating the risk of them falling off the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom