Will you pay for F1?

Will you pay to view F1

• Yes

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 92.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Vote yes or no.

Only to go and watch at the circuit, certainly would not pay to watch on TV. I'll just watch it after the event when some kind person has posted it on the net ;)

I already subscribe to a full Sky package, so I'll receive it either way.

Can I be like Switzerland on this?

I already subscribe to a full Sky package, so I'll receive it either way.

Can I be like Switzerland on this?

Likewise - although I wouldn't pay extra to watch the F1.

At the ludicrous prices they charge for entrance to the circuit, I will not go again. Equally I would not pay to view on TV!

I don't have Sky and moonloops has summed up the reason why.

I wouldn't pay to watch adverts.

We already pay for the BBC

At the ludicrous prices they charge for entrance to the circuit, I will not go again. Equally I would not pay to view on TV!

Depends which one you go to and when you buy your ticket. This weekend in Hungary a General admission Ticket for the full weekend still £117, Italian Grand Prix in September £107 for the full weekend. If you buy them well in advance from the country of the race we have had them as low as €79

If you talking about the British then buy your 2012 tickets this September and you'll pay just over £100 like the above races.

Good value for money me thinks throw in a good camp site and it's a good Jolly Boy's Outing

No, but then I never watched it when it was "free".

I wonder how the races will be divvied up.

I bet Monaco will be on Sky. I've been there to see practice and love the circuit.

I know I have bashed the BEEB fee but I did u turn and am gutted its partially going.

I wonder how the races will be divvied up.

I bet Monaco will be on Sky. I've been there to see practice and love the circuit.

I know I have bashed the BEEB fee but I did u turn and am gutted its partially going.

Monaco, British and last race will be on the BBC - plus seven others.

And Sky have said that there will be no ads during the race itself.

I already do pay, with my Licence . I am sure as hell not going to subscribe to Sky to watch the odd race.

TV LICENCE+ SKY SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION PER YEAR= £385.50
Goodbye and good luck F1 for next season!

Last edited:
Rich27 said:
I already do pay, with my Licence . I am sure as hell not going to subscribe to Sky to watch the odd race.

We do subscribe to sky, but not sports. No way am I giving them any more cash. I resent what they do get.

Just seen this. I've been a little pre-occupied, a young man in a truck decided to reverse over our Aygo this morning, with me in it!

Not turning into a very good day.

I will never subscribe to any part of Murdochs empire.

Never mind. Anyway I'm sure there'll be another way to watch it, if you don't mind it not being in English. It could be time to invest in proper satellite telly, that'll give me something to research during the next 12 months.

N.

I don't make a point of watching it when its free.....so to pay, nah!!!

If you talking about the British then buy your 2012 tickets this September and you'll pay just over £100 like the above races.

Myself and a couple of friends each paid either £115 each to watch the muddy Silverstone GP in 2000...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom