Wind deflector for clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richiebuoy

Car
MB CLK 350
Wind deflector for a clk soft top .... are these a must have or not really necessary ?

If you drive with your windows up it does not make any difference only my opinion....But i still had to have 1:dk:

Tony.

If you are bald or have a shaved head then maybe not so important, but for me with hair yes I will be buying one in the spring as it makes a big difference apparently.
Intend to purchase a good used genuine MB one with its own bag from ebay.

If you are bald or have a shaved head then maybe not so important, but for me with hair yes I will be buying one in the spring as it makes a big difference apparently.
Intend to purchase a good used genuine MB one with its own bag from ebay.

I purchased mine from ebay genuine MB unused still with the tags on.....And lay off the follicly challenged buddy!:thumb:

Tony.

Yes, essential for all speeds above 60mph with the roof down.

One of the best things to have - it really works.
Genuinely makes long distance/high speed top down motoring even more of a pleasure.
With heated seats, even extends the 'top down' season.

What if you have hair but your wife is bald ......

Still buy a wind deflector together with a tub of sun cream for your wife and slap plenty on her head when you drive down too the south of France next year.

Hope it's a better fit than the after market ones (at least some of them) for the 968. One I looked at, you had to accurately drill 1" diammeter holes in each side of the car. with the genuine Porsche one, I just pulled the plastic covers over the pre-drilled holes, fitted it in 5 minutes in the dealer's forecourt!

The genuine one is a work of art and folds up a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom