Window Cleaning products!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bingy

Car
C220
Hi All
what in your opinion is the best window cleaner for the inside of the windscreen?
the stuff i have leaves smears and doesn't clean very well.

Many thanks for any info given.

I use Comma Glass cleaner it is cheap and very good,thank you for this post I just went out to the garage and it has all been used up she who must be obeyed has used it to clean mirrors,it costs about £6 at Halfords it may be cheaper at local car shops.

Autoglym car glass polish. Very good and stays clean for ages.

I use Mercedes branded interior glass cleaner, no smears and lasts. Not sure who makes it for them though.

I also just applied RainX Fog protection (forgot the correct name - the black bottle, not yellow) - pretty good, will see how long it'll last.

If it's really dirty then I use AG glass polish. It's good but the dust it produces is a pain. If the glass is not bad then I find megs liquid spray one very good.

I used dux back protection for the outside last year and it's been fantastic.

I just remembered why I picked Comma,about 4 years ago,I think it won a contest run by What Car or Auto Express as the best interior glass cleaner,so I bought some,I was doubting as I always think of Comma as producing oil I would put in a 105e anglia,but all their cleaning products are good and cheap,but I only use their glass cleaner,it is now on the list of things to buy.

Autoglym Glass Polish to get it really clean.
Then Autoglym Fast Glass - really easy and non-smearing - for all the times after.

Autoglym Glass Polish to get it really clean.

I use this too - use as little as possible to stop dust.

Don't know what everyone else uses to apply / remove it but I used to grab a clean tea-towel however if my wife has gone mad with fabric conditioner they smear.

I now have my own tea-towels that I wash (get me :) ) without fabric conditioner. Stick 'em on a boil wash - you're supposed to run the washing machine on boil now and again so it's a double good job.

Last edited:
I use meths and paper towels. The smell doesn't last too long. ;)

Sorry for late reply folks!
Many thanks for all your suggestions, will have a look at them this week.
Which one to chose lol.......

Sounds good will try that,
Many thanks everyone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom