Does this look good?

• Yes

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Perhaps in a different shade

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, that is another hideous car. :dk:

Not going to comment on that one, will leave for the rest to draw their own conclusions... :thumb:

So this would miss buyers shortlists because it comes with factory privacy glass which makes it look like a van? :crazy:

Mercedes-Benz E350 3.0CDI Auto CDI Sport Estate - FULL FACTORY FITTED AMG PACK | eBay

Yes, I think it probably would, for some. I suspect that the sort of people who would buy that car might not care for heavy tints; I wouldn't buy a(nother) car with them, and come the summer I will probably take them off my E55K estate. They're a bit naff, a bit down-market, really.

Then again, that's only my opinion/ar$ehole/Marmite (delete whichever does not apply)...

Lol this is a good thread I was debating weather to get them done on mine, but was in to minds I sat In my mates car and it was ok but seeing through the rear was a bit hard then I got back in to mine and it felt nice and bright so I think il leave the tints out for now lol sorry if I couldn't help you decide but you guys have helped me decide

but seeing through the rear was a bit hard then I got back in to mine and it felt nice and bright

Exactly why would anyone do anything to impair their visbility to the obvious detriment of safety?

They're a bit naff, a bit down-market, really.

Chav is a suitable word here!!!

May I refer the honourable gentleman to the second paragraph of message 22 above?

Absolutely............we all have our opinions and there is no point in posting if we dont speak our minds. I have some numberplate spacings which arent quite right and another honourable member took offence at that, each to their own!!!!

Looks like the opinion is divided between chavs & old farts... If that's the way that people would like to refer to the decision.

Here in Greece,tinted windows are a must with all that sun,300 days per year...

I'm not keen on the limo look, but I always tint the rear of my cars (dark smoke).

Just think it looks better, and I can't say my visibility has suffered as a result

My w209 coupe is tinted, back windows is lino rest is legal, with the cream interior and the eiback/bilsten suspension, i think it looks quite nice.... then again i am under 40 (although greying considerably!) (then again i do have a 15" sub in the boot)

but i must say the drastic diffrence between front and back is a bit :/

TAsyRjv.jpg

This is a old pic its currently sitting about another inch lower

i am not a drug dealer nor am i a fast driver, i just like the "look" and as said before to each his own .... oh i also like alota music :)

Last edited:
Guys, anyone know of issues in using SunTek HP film CLK / MB?

Suntek is top of the range "budget film" and Pentagon franchises (who claim to be MB approved) use it.

Solar Guard which is manufactured by St Gobain who also manufacturer glass/windscreens for MB is a top notch film.

IMO limo on rear is harsh and a medium smoked 20% film would look better.

These days not having tinted/privacy glass on top of the range luxury new cars is like having hub caps instead of alloy wheels! I have small children and the tints completely protect them from sun glare and keeps the interior a lot cooler as well as provide privacy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom