Windows 10 phone problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Piff

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche Macan S
:doh:
I have accidentally deleted a tile for an email account from my start menu.
The email account does not appear in the apps list so it is not possible to pin to start from there.
I tried deleting the email account then adding it again but this does not generate a new tile.
How can I create a new tile linked to this email account?
Phone is a Microsoft Lumia 650.

Not really but thanks anyway. I'm missing the pin to start option.
I've found a work around by linking inboxes which has created an additional tile covering 2 inboxes. I've then played with the linking option to get the one I needed on it's own.
This in turn seems to upset the location of each of the inboxes, sometimes I click on the tile for one of them and it opens a different one!!

I have a Lumia 640 on windows10 , the thing is driving me mad, I think I may return to Apple :eek:

Have you tried the soft reset option , press volume down and on/ off button together until phone vibrates .

In the video below, skip to the 1 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GI5Z3TrSEs

At 1.19 it lets you pin a web page to start, so, if you go to the sign in web page for the email account you should be able to pin it to start.

Dec

[YOUTUBE]6GI5Z3TrSEs[/YOUTUBE]

I did that but it didn't create a new email tile. Phone has been a pain generally since they did an update last week:doh:
First morning alarms didn't work at all
Second morning alarms worked but so quiet that there is no chance of them waking anyone up!
I'll see what happens there tomorrow morning.

Currently tempting to do a factory reset though I'm not sure how to save text threads:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom